Friday, January 4, 2013

Nutritional value of Cucumber by Reny


Cucumber's are one of my favorite snack food, I used a slice to eat my tuna salad. That way I can eliminate the cracker so no Carbs. Here is some info that I have gathered that I thought you all might like to have:

STORAGE                                        
Cucumbers can be stored in the refrigerator.
Do not wash before storing.
Cucumbers can be stored in a plastic bag, loosely
tied or knotted; make sure the cucumbers are dry
before storing. Cucumbers may be stored in the
refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Look at the “Best if used by” or “Best by” date
on the package.


Here is some Nutritional value that I did not know about the Cucumber


Nutrients in
Cucumber
1.00 cup (104.00 grams)
Nutrient%Daily Value

vitamin K21.3%

molybdenum6.9%

vitamin C4.8%

potassium4.3%

manganese4%

magnesium3.3%

tryptophan3.1%

vitamin B52.7%

Calories (15)0%










No comments:

Post a Comment