Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chicken Melt instead of Tuna Melt

Here is the finished Product oh boy was that so good and so simple to put together 

I buttered one side of the bread then when I put them in the Pan for melting I put the buttered side down first so that I can butter the other side before it gets turned over.
Here you can see my assembly. LOL this was so much fun........ and so good Bread, chicken mixture and a slice of Velveeta cheese.... what can be better on a cool day then that.
I know their is other stuff but for tonight it was the bomb

Ok so here is the Recipe:

2 cans of chicken in water 12.5 oz each make sure to shredded the Chicken since it comes in chunk
 ( no problem it is easy ) 
A Dash of Cayenne Pepper or more depending how you like heat or spicy 
1 tsp of Mrs Dash Onion & Herb seasoning 
1/4 cup of Famous daves Signature Spicy Pickles Chips, chopped fine 
( you can use what ever Pickles you like the best ) 
1/4 cup of chopped onions 
2 tbsp of Mayo 
2 cups of Shredded Cheese ( I use what I have on hand ) 

Mix this all together and let sit at room temp for at least 1 hr so that it gets the taste all the way thru and is not cold when you cook it. I have also added some Velveeta Cheese ( you do not have to but I wanted to surprise my hubby he loves Velveeta. He loved it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment