Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pork Roast dinner done

Recipe for this is supper simple 


2 Onions cut into 8 pieces
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of Mrs Dash Table Blend 
1 tsp of Granulated Garlic

Rub this on the pork roast, now the onions go under neath the Roast so that is not laying in the Juice when it bakes. No water needs to be added since the roast will make more then enough for a gray or just the juices like I like to use them for the veggies. 



Here is what my Plate looked like and do I have to say yummmmmmmmmm

Wanted to show you guys what it looks like after I took it out of the Clay Baker. I know the picture did not come out to good. I had Hungry ppl not let me take another one. LOL 

Once the Meat is out of the Clay baker I added some garlic butter to the Onion and Juice mixture and of course the Brussel Sprouts, so that they can get some of that juice flavor in between all that green leafy goodness. 

So I cook this on 500 f for 1 hr then turned it down to 400 f for another hour. 
The Brussel Sprouts get just the stems trimed and the outer leaves cut of and just a quick wash under running water before I put them in the basket to steam on medium for about 20 to 30 minutes. 

Just out of the oven 

Here is my Clay Pot I use. With this you have to soak the pot for 15 to 30 minutes in cold water then load it up with waht you like to cook and it has to be put in a cold Oven or it will break. The best I have ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment