Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Green Cauliflower

This is one of my favorite winter veggie. Now that I see how many carbs are in serving I know why I like it so much in the winter time. I do like thou how many Health benefits it has. 

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 
1/5 head (90.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories 
29
Calories from Fat 
3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 
0.3g
0%
Saturated Fat 
0.0g
0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 
0.1g
Monounsaturated Fat 
0.0g
Cholesterol 
0mg
0%
Sodium 
21mg
1%
Total Carbohydrates 
5.7g
2%
Dietary Fiber 
3.0g
12%
Protein 
2.7g
Vitamin A 3%Vitamin C 109%
Calcium 3%Iron 4%


Cauliflower, Green Calories and Health Benefits

Breakdown
Nutritional Breakdown
Daily Values
Daily Values (based on a 2000 calorie diet)

Legend:
 Fat  Protein  Carbs
 Alcohol  Other
Good points

No comments:

Post a Comment