Thursday, March 6, 2014

Limoncello


LIMONCELLO

10 lemons
1 bottel Vodka 750 ml
3 1/2 cups of water
2 1/2 cups of sugar

Using a veggie peeler remove peel of lemons n take out any white part.
Combine lemon peel n Vodka ( I use Sky Vodka it is my favorite ) in a container that has a cover for 4 days at room temperature. 

Mix water n sugar cook on medium heat stiring constantly till Sugar is melted. Let cool completely. On day 5 remove the Lemon Peels mix Vodka n Sugar mix together cool in fridge.

You can adjust your sugar amount ( I did at first I used 3 1/2 cups of sugar which turned out very sweet which is great to serve over Vanilla Ice Cream.

You can also juice all lemons and pour into a ice cube tray so that you can have your favorite Vodka over this instead of just ice cubes. I really is good tasting.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment